New content, Posted December 11, 2014:
A Strong Argument Against Johnson & Johnson Control of Vaping or E-Cigs Known harmful, misrepresented drugs. Known harmful, misrepresented devices. Known toxic ingredients in baby products. Do NOT let Johnson & Johnson get control of vaping or e-cigs.
Will YOU Use Johnson & Johnson Sedation Device?
With a history of bad devices, such as metal-on-metal hips and transvaginal mesh, and a history of withholding safety data from the FDA, a corrupt medical devices department at the FDA and defective insulin pumps, would you use or recommned JNJ's new Sedation Device, a pump-based anesthesia device?
Keywords: jnj, johnson and johnson, j&j, sedation, device, medical, devices, corruption
Date Created/Edited: May 6, 2013
Paid for with gifts from consumers who appreciate the amount of time, energy and resourcecs it takes to manage this web site.
In three countries, lawsuits are piling up regarding metal-on-metal hips. A defective device manufactured by DePuy, a subsidiary of Johnson & Johnson. FDA evidence shows that Johnson & Johnson withheld safety data regarding the hips. The hips have been recalled, causing additional medical expenses, living expenses, lack of income during recovery and pain for the victims of the obvious neglect of Johnson & Johnson to fully make the doctors and patients aware of the risks associated with the use of the device.
The mesh lawsuits are also pouring in. Yet another defective medical device that Johnson & Johnson withheld safety data from the FDA.
Next up, was the recalled anal stapler fiasco. Yet another defective product with known unacceptably increased risk of injury which was not fully tested prior to pushing out the door and through the corrupt medical devices department of the FDA.
Of great concern, is the recall of defective insulin pumps. Johnson & Johnson continued selling the pumps, even after they knew the pumps were known to fail. "The FDA ordered Animas to explain by Jan. 20 why it kept selling pumps known to fail and also to submit a plan to rectify its failure to promptly report cases where its device might have caused or contributed to death or serious injury."
And the most recent Children's Tylenol Recall in South Korea due to high levels of active ingredient. This was a problem in the US as well. Why are these products not tested properly before they are shipped out the door? Especially when they are intended for our children?
All passed through the medical devices department at the FDA. Medical Devices is the same department of the FDA in which nine FDA Scientists Complain to Obama of 'Corruption'. The document clearly states: ""The purpose of this letter is to inform you that the scientific review process for medical devices at the FDA has been corrupted and distorted by current FDA managers, thereby placing the American people at risk," said the letter, dated Wednesday and written on the agency's Center for Devices and Radiological Health letterhead."
Now, if that isn't bad enough, isn't it odd that the FDA department that nine scientists state is corrupt under the direct communication with Gorsky, who has a career-long history of corruption?
I don't know about you, but with the history leading up to the passing of this device, I don't think I'd want it used on me or any of my loved ones.
1. Emily Patterson (2013, June 24). Johnson & Johnson $4 Billion for DePuy Hip Harm in U.S., With Lawsuits in at Least 4 More Countries. Johnson and Toxin. Retrieved from http://www.johnsonandtoxin.com/hip_lawsuits.shtml
2. Emily Patterson (2012, May 3). Lawsuits Mounting for Harm by Johnson & Johnson Implanted Mesh Products. Johnson and Toxin. Retrieved from http://www.johnsonandtoxin.com/mesh.shtml
3. CLASS 1 USFDA RECALL (2012, August 3). Ethicon Endo-Surgery, Inc. Proximate PPH Hemorrhoidal Circular Stapler and Accessories 33mm, Proximate HCS Hemorrhoidal Circular Stapler and Accessories 33mm and the Transtar Circular Stapler Procedure Set United States Food and Drug Administration. Retrieved from http://www.fda.gov/MedicalDevices/Safety/ListofRecalls/ucm325570.htm
4. FOX News Correspondent (2009, January 8). FDA Scientists Complain to Obama of 'Corruption'. FOXNews. Retrieved from http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/01/08/fda-scientists-complain-obama-corruption/
5. Linda A. Johnson (2012, January 12). Johnson & Johnson Under Scrutiny By FDA For Delay In Reporting Insulin Pump Problems. Huffington Post. Retrieved from http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/01/12/johnson-johnson-insulin-pump-fda-problems_n_1201641.html
6. Elizabeth Lopatto (2013, May 3). J&J Recalls Some Children’s Tylenol in South Korea. Bloomberg. Retrieved from http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-05-03/j-j-recalls-some-children-s-tylenol-in-south-korea.html
7. FOX News Correspondent (2009, January 8). FDA Scientists Complain to Obama of 'Corruption'. FOXNews. Retrieved from http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/01/08/fda-scientists-complain-obama-corruption/
8. Emily Patterson (2012, November 9). Johnson & Johnson CEO Alex Gorsky's Career Long Cloud of Corruption. Johnson and Toxin. Retrieved from http://www.johnsonandtoxin.com/alex_gorsky_corruption.shtml