Here we go with another Johnson and Johnson Annual Bullshitting of the Shareholders. I have a list of questions shareholders should consider asking Johnson & Johnson executives. (Post-meeting comments added.)
Keywords: johnson and johnson, jnj, j&j, 2016, annual, shareholder, meeting, letter
Date Created/Edited: March 26, 2016
Dear Respected (or not, depending on what you do to control Johnson & Johnson, et, al) Johnson & Johnson Shareholders,
Johnson & Johnson Annual Shareholder Meeting was on Thursday, April 28th, 2016 at 10 AM. I'm sure all of us enjoyed this Bee Ess Fest, with our beloved criminal CEO and Chairman of the Board, Alex Gorsky. He brought us global lawsuits, I mean products like, Risperdal to put boobs on boys and suck Medicaid dry through fraud. Gorsky also brought us other wonderful lawsuits, I mean products, such as Transvaginal Mesh, which turns vaginas into cheesegraters - a REAL turn-on for Viagra addicts, eh? And let's not forget his awesome all-metal hip lawsuits, I mean products, making your insides rot from metalosis before you are even dead. EXCELLENT way to die, ya think?
I'm wondering if maybe, this year at the Johnson & Johnson Shareholder Meeting, well-respected (well, unless you hate bankers), global leaders in finance, healthcare and supposed support for human health (well, since it includes their own, eh?), gather to be bullshitted by professional bullshitters like Alex Gorsky and Domsadick Caruso, who, for some reason, did not take the stage during any point of the publicly available portion of the shareholder meeting, and was met with a very subdued round of barely audible applause ;o) will consider asking some REAL questions. Here are a few for starters:
1. When will Johnson & Johnson be required to, or grow a conscience and willingly, remove ALL body powder intended for women and baby GIRLS, containing talc, which obviously dramatically increases the risk of developing KILLER ovarian cancer, from the shelves of physical and virtual stores of the United States?
2. When will the United States Justice Department do as requested and conduct a thorough investigation into the histories of Johnson & Johnson CEO Alex Gorsky and Johnson & Johnson CFO Dominic Caruso?
3. How does Johnson & Johnson intend to repay institutional investors for lost revenue due to foreclosures, loan defaults, etc of injured/dead victims of KNOWN harmful Johnson & Johnson products.
4. Add your questions here...
Repeating the 2015 Consumer Letter to Shareholders, please implement the following solutions to replace lost revenue and improve safety of patients around the world:
1. Seize assets of corrupt Johnson & Johnson management such as William Weldon, Alex Gorsky and Dominic Caruso - as well as many others, throw them out on the street now.
2. Reduce all total management annual compensation to $1 million or LESS
3. Use assets to finance the following programs:
- Investigate all remaining managers for connections to past corruption
- Repayment to the healthcare and social security segments of society for profit from harm, IE: cost of care per victim returned to system
- Finance current and future needs of current and future victims including adequate housing and on-call assigned nurse (limit 3 victims per on-call nurse)
- Investigate all currently available products and review safety data and full disclosure of risks versus benefit
4. Demand that all future products have fewer side-effects than preceding products used to treat the condition.
Oh, and please don't stop with Johnson & Johnson. It has come to my attention that similar behavior occurs throughout our healthcare system - globally.
Thanks again - looking forward to the end of Healthcare Roulette, aren't you? Emily
cc: Everyone on the planet I can get to read it ;o)
See you on twitter: @JNTNews!
Comments not in site embedded twitter feed (above) for hash: #JNJASM16
I guess the public wasn't really invited to attend after all, eh?
More false marketing, imagine that ;o)
Why US Senate HELP Committee MUST SHUT DOWN Johnson & Johnson
Asthma Rates Reduce After Toxic Chems Removed from Baby Products Twenty years of activism truly paying off. With known harmful ingredients removed from Johnson & Johnson baby 'care' products, childhood asthma rates starting to decline.
Alexander Law Group, LLP Wins $70 Million Punitive Judgment Against Johnson & Johnson Subsidiary Ethicon Endo-Surgery $9.8 Million in Compensatory Damages Levied by Jury Last Week
The REAL Reason for High Healthcare Product Prices US Senators claim they are investigating the reason for such outrageous drug prices. Uh, gee, not so hard to figure out...
Michelle Obama and the Johnson & Johnson CEO Gorsky $5 Billion Risperdal, Omnicare, Medicaid Scandal Hey-uh, when Johnson & Johnson Janssen was illegally funneling money out of Medicaid through Omnicare for Risperdal - Uh, Michelle was HOSPITAL ADMINISTRATOR in Chicago, where original case broke.
How Johnson & Johnson is Screwing Their Institutional Shareholders Multiply number of shares by $3. Subtract 50% of foreclosure losses, 60% of bankruptcies, percentage of loan defaults due to injuries caused by a Johnson & Johnson or subsidiary product. Hm. Probably looks like Johnson & Johnson crappy products are costing your financial instituation a LOT of money ;o)
Risperdal US DEATH Warning for Elderly Dementia NOT Applied in AU Q to Alex Gorsky, Chairman/CEO of Johnson and Johnson, would you give your USA banned drug Risperdal to your father, if he had dementia?
United States Senate HELPless Committee The US Senate Committee on Health, Education, Labor and Pensions is supposed to be looking out for best interest of voters, but seems to be taking cash from BOTH sides and protecting corruption at Johnson & Johnson and Obama administration.
List of Interesting Visitors to the Johnson and Toxin web site (colleges, universities, law firms, journalists, financial institutions,...)
2015 Consumer Letter to Johnson & Johnson Shareholders
Honoring Request to Say Something Nice About Johnson & Johnson
2015 Johnson & Johnson US Lawsuit Update: Jump from 48,500 to 56.500.